Quality Tire Service – Staff Procedures to Minimize Virus or Pathogen Spread
As more information is being released from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about the Coronavirus COVID-19 and its potential impact, Quality Tire Service wants to assure everyone that we are taking necessary precautions to protect the safety and health of our customers and our employees.
For further information on COVID-19 from the CDC, please click here.
For updates on our state's response, please click here.
For updates on our county's response, please click here.
Currently, we are fully operational during normal business hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The following is a list of procedures we have put in place:
- Offering to pick up & drop off your vehicle between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. In order to meet the self quarantine requirements we need to minimize this to a 10 mile radius.
- In our office we have a process in place for cleaning daily, including a pen sanitizer for optimal safety.
- Technicians are wearing gloves as they inspect, service or repair your vehicle.
- Wiping down door handles, steering wheels, keys & shifters with alcohol wipes.
- Payments can be made over the phone.
We here at Quality Tire Service have a vested interest ensuring you have a safe vehicle to drive and we want you to know that we will unwaveringly continue to help you in this, as more information develops surrounding COVID-19.
John, Patti & Staff